Brad's chicken adobo. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Brad's onepot Chipotle pozole. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"!
Bet it was tough being apart from Brad (had similar but much less exotic break from my. Chicken adobo menu with ingredients that are easily available, and available in abundance. We will combine chicken ingredients with bok choy vegetables. Nowdays, you should can boil Brad's chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken adobo
- It’s 3 lbs of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
Bok choy is a vegetable that is rich in vitamins, sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Which is useful to prevent cancer, digestion, healt. Chicken adobo is also one of the most popular dishes in the Philippines. Luckily, we don't need our passports to get an authentic taste of the flavors today!
Brad's chicken adobo instructions
- Combine all ingredients and marinade chicken for 1 to 4 hours.
- Place chicken and marinade in a wok. Simmer until chicken is tender. Up to 30 minutes..
- Remove chicken and reduce liquid to desired thickness. Or add corn starch mixed with water to thicken..
- Serve with rice and sauce. Enjoy..
Traditionally, chicken adobo (as well as other types of adobo) were cooked in clay pots, but you can use cast iron, enameled cast iron, or stainless-steel pans instead. For those of you who don't know, Brad is my husband. Serve chicken, and cover with sauce (Put some on the rice, too. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Chicken recipes. #eylaira vlog live streaming #lets talk and be friends. This chicken adobo recipe is easy and will be your new favorite dinner.