Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks. View top rated Baked skinless chicken drumsticks recipes with ratings and reviews. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time!
Chicken Drumstick, Chicken Drumstick Parmagiana, Candied Chicken Drumstick Lollipops. In a small bowl, stir together: onion puree Can I use skinless boneless thighs? It doesn't get much easier than these savory Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. Nowdays, you should can have Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks
- You need 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Most of my life I've been a boneless, skinless white meat kind of girl. I think it's because meat on the bone freaks me out. But in the past couple of years I have learned to appreciate the flavor packed bone-in. These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier!
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
Poultry skin is not your friend and removing it is easy. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save. Sharing a recipe for easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks- a quick and easy, family friendly dinner idea that the whole family will love. Another great thing about buying chicken drumsticks to make for dinner is that they're usually very inexpensive compared to other cuts of chicken. This baked chicken drumsticks recipe is a childhood favorite.