author: Jim Vasquez
– “4 cup water” – “4 tablespoons cocoa” – “2 cinnamon sticks” – “1 teaspoon cinnamon powder” – “4-5 tablespoon sugar depending on how sweet you like it”
– “Cook water and cinnamon stick until it boils. Add cinnamon powder, cocoa and sugar mix until smooth and sugar is disloved.” – “Top up with about 400 ml of hot milk.” – “Enjoy 👍😍”
– cinamon – hot – chocolate
katakunci: cinamon hot chocolate
nutrition: 182 calories
![Cinamon Hot Chocolate](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/bc936a0878a52b9f/751x532cq70/cinamon-hot-chocolate-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cinamon hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinamon Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cinamon Hot Chocolate is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cinamon hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Cinamon Hot Chocolate:
1. Get 4 cup water 1. Make ready 4 tablespoons cocoa 1. Prepare 2 cinnamon sticks 1. Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder 1. Make ready 4-5 tablespoon sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
##### Steps to make Cinamon Hot Chocolate:
1. Cook water and cinnamon stick until it boils. Add cinnamon powder, cocoa and sugar mix until smooth and sugar is disloved. 1. Top up with about 400 ml of hot milk. 1. Enjoy 👍😍
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinamon hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!