Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer. See great recipes for Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer too! Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer. A fancy meal, very easy to make Grill-Master.
Wash the drumsticks, easy cut their surface, put oregano, thyme, salt and pepper on them and add the washed raisins.. Leave the legs in the marinade for a minimum of an hour before cooking. Add the chicken, apricots, and raisins. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 100 gr of raisins.
- You need 300 ml of dark beer.
- You need of oregano, thyme (cimbru), salt, pepper.
See great recipes for Deep Fried Drumstick, Thai Chicken Drumsticks too! All in all, these grilled chicken drummies are a pretty frugal recipe that taste like a million bucks!. The simple beer marinade imparts the caramel undertones of the dark beer we'll use, and that, amigos, makes the perfect combination of flavors for dark meat chicken!. Besides adding flavor, marinating with beer also gives the chicken a moist, and tender texture, too.
Chicken drumsticks with raisins in dark beer step by step
- Wash the drumsticks, easy cut their surface, put oregano, thyme, salt and pepper on them and add the washed raisins. Add the dark beer..
- Put in the oven, at first covered with tin foil, for 30 min, or until cooked. Remove the cover and leave until the beer becomes like a sauce, and the chicken is roasted..
- Serve with rucola or baby spinach salad. Or any salad of choice..
Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides. The chicken comes out moist and flavorful! Make the drumsticks as per the recipe and remove skins before serving. I would cook skinless drumsticks the same way but a little longer, and finish under broiler. The chicken cooks up so lovely in the slow cooker, fall off the bone tender, and the barbecue sauce and pineapple make a perfectly tangy and sweet sauce for the chicken.