Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks. Elevate your dinner with these Parmesan Garlic Chicken Drumsticks! Drumsticks are baked and slathered with a garlicky, parmesan-y and Drumsticks are baked and slathered with a garlicky, parmesan-y and herbaceous sauce! Today's post is an exciting one!!
Baked and gluten-free, Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter will become a favorite. I'd be remiss if I didn't share this recipe for Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter. It's the most kid-pleasing, man-pleasing and mom-pleasing chicken I make on a regular basis. Nowdays, you should can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks
- You need 2 lbs of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
Treat your family to Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Drumsticks tonight. This grill recipe is great to cook on weeknights when you're feeling a little adventurous. Serve these Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with a side salad and rice. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚ F.
- Combine flour, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture..
- Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes. Then place on wire rack for baking..
- Bake chicken in oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add garlic powder, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp of the grated Parmesan cheese..
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour the melted sauce over the chicken and toss till well coated. Place chicken back on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and parsley on top for garnish. Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve..
When the chicken is cooked through, spoon the garlic/cheese/butter sauce onto the chicken and. If checking the drumsticks with a thermometer is not possible, slice the drumstick open and check to see that the meat is cooked and the juices run clear. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly These baked chicken drumsticks are coated with fine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. A little lemon juice and a seasoning blend flavor the Serve these tasty baked chicken legs with a rice and vegetable pilaf or fries and sliced fresh tomatoes.