Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato. Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce – an easy Mexican-inspired chicken dish made with just a few ingredients! Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Arrange the chicken thighs and legs on a tray in a single layer and season them with salt, to taste.
Serve alongside the braised cabbage, if desired. So… a long time ago these chicken drumsticks were seared, then bathed and simmered in a creamy and rich tomato sauce. So long ago that I had to go back into my drafts archive folder to pull this out. Nowdays, you should can make Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato
- Prepare 350 g of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomato.
- It’s of Marinade for chicken:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Ground white pepper.
- It’s of Sauce (mixed well):.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Starch solution (mixed well):.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
Well, actually my daughter pulled this one out. She was all, "Mum, are you crazy? Now chicken is one of her favorite foods. These days, I make a big batch of chicken thighs braised in tomatoes and garlic every week.
Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato step by step
- Rinse 350g chicken drumsticks and marinate for half an hour..
- Skin and dice 1/2 onion..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok. Add the chicken drumsticks and pan-fry over medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the same wok. Stir-fry onion and 1 tsp grated garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Put in 1 can chopped tomato and sauce. Bring it to the boil, then turn to low heat..
- Add the chicken drumsticks into the wok. Cover the lid and cook until they are done..
- Add the starch solution and cook over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve..
We put on Clara's smock/bib and give her a thigh, and she gnaws at the meat like a little terrier until the bone is scraped clean. Let's make Orleans chicken drumsticks tomato ham chow mein tomato stew sirloin Dutch muffin I hope you like it. Chicken Drumsticks with Potato Wedges and. The braised chicken keeps well in the fridge and also reheats easily with the microwave or on the stove, so I always make more for leftovers. Braised Chicken with Tomatoes is a simple but flavorful dish.