Amazing chicken drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
The bottom line here, marinating chicken is a great idea even on busy days when you want extra flavorful chicken but don't have all day to wait around on a marinade. Because chicken thigh meat is a little fattier than chicken breast meat, chicken thighs will stay moist and delicious even after a little extra time on the grill, time that might. Just tried this tonight and it was great. Nowdays, you should can produce Amazing chicken drumsticks using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Amazing chicken drumsticks
- It’s 6 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
I changed up the cooking process though due to time. Baked Chicken Legs Recipe: The marinade on these baked chicken legs is zesty and so fresh. Smell it as you are stirring and it will make you all kinds of excited. Bonus: your house will smell completely amazing while the chicken drumsticks roast and you'll get compliments even before they come out of the oven.
Amazing chicken drumsticks instructions
- Boil chicken legs in a pot of water for 10 min or until meat is cooked.
- In a large saucepan heat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- In a large plate , combine flour,cayenne pepper , paprika and salt . ( other ingredients are welcome too.).
- Take a chicken leg and cover it in flour mixture..
- Then place in beaten eggs covering it all.
- Place the chicken leg back into the flour mixture to cover it again in flour.
- Once oil is hot and ready to use for frying place chicken leg in. Turn chicken from time to time so that all gets equal. Chicken is ready once golden brown . allow only 3 legs to fry at a time. If needed , change the oil so that it doesnt burn the other ones..
This amazing baked chicken legs recipe isn't done on the grill- we're getting the crunchy, sticky, bark-covered chicken drumsticks from heaven – made right in your oven! These baked chicken drumsticks are low carb (grab a gluten free, low carb bottle of sauce), keto diet approved, and insanely easy – anyone can make them! Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. The seasoning penetrates the meat resulting in perfectly seasoned chicken from the crispy skin to the tender center.