Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Ranch Chicken Drumsticks, Sticky Chicken Drumsticks, Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Mustard and GarlicKeto Vale.
Drumsticks are low-carb too, making them an excellent keto option for when time and money is limited. Naturally you can flavor them any which way you like, cumin and paprika drumsticks are nice, as are buttermilk and garlic roast drumsticks, but garlic and Dijon is a must for mustard enthusiasts. Korean-style Marinated Grilled ChickenPretty Tasty Things. Nowdays, you should can have Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick
- You need 8 of chicken drumsticks skin on.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Garlic Roasted Drumsticks is a super quick and easy five-ingredient recipe made with chicken legs. You can grill or roast the meat while you baste it with This recipe can be made with chicken breasts or chicken thighs if you'd like. The chicken breasts won't take as long to cook since white meat cooks. This crispy, panko-crusted roast chicken recipe will become one of your weeknight dinner MVPs, a crowd-pleaser for the whole family.
Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick instructions
- In a small bowl, combine dijon mustard, shallots, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper..
- Place chicken in a large dish and liberally rub the mustard paste over the drumsticks. Cover, refrigerate and let sit for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450° F..
- Cover baking sheet with foil and place the mustard coated drumsticks on the foil..
- Sprinkle drumsticks with kosher salt and black pepper and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Roast for 20 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle chicken with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Turn oven down to 350° F. Rotate pan and return chicken to oven for 10 minutes..
- Baste chicken with juices from pan and roast for an additional 20 minutes, or until outside of chicken is golden brown..
Mash butter, mustard, and thyme leaves in another small bowl with a fork (it will be a little lumpy). Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper. I also made roasted asparagus and drizzled the sauce on the top. I love lemon and thyme together so I decided to roast a chicken with that combo. The seasoning is simple, and the meat comes out moist and tender.