Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside. Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken DrumsticksSpoonful of Flavor. The lemon flavor is so subtle and doesn't overpower the rest of the marinade, which, in case you were wondering, is olive oil, salt and pepper, oregano and It doesn't get much easier than these savory Roasted Lemon Chicken Drumsticks.
There was also the need to get dinner on the table, and fast! So I worked with what I had and made what I decided would be a quick lemon pepper chicken marinade. Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks are a perfect game-time snack — a little spicy, juicy on the inside, and crispy on the outside. Nowdays, you should can have Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 8 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon Pepper seasoning.
Take the marinated drumsticks out of the refrigerator. This chicken drumstick recipe should be called lemon chicken sticky wings. We love the combo of lemon pepper and honey! This chicken drumsticks recipe is quite amazing.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil..
- Wash chicken in cold water..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and lemon pepper seasoning..
- Dip the chicken in egg then flour mixture..
- Repeat for each piece..
- Bake in oven at 350° for approximately 1 hour turning chicken halfway through cooking time..
- NOTE: Oven tempts vary so you may have to adjust timing..
There is no baking required here. This is very helpful as you don't need to waste time preheating oven. Combine the salt, lemon zest and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken drumsticks and toss well to ensure even coating. Lemon Pepper Drumsticks – Such a yummy recipe!