Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks. Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are slightly spicy, sticky, sweet, and full of garlic and ginger and crispy even with skin! Just one dish to clean and Yes, you can also swap the chicken drumsticks for chicken breast meat (I'll make that dish for you all soon, but it brings down the points values. A quick and easy Korean BBQ sauce is the key in these Korean Glazed Chicken Drumsticks.
Drumsticks are perfect for any barbecue – they're easier to eat than traditional chicken wings, and won't dry out on the grill! In a large bowl, toss chicken with olive oil to coat and sprinkle with salt. I usually use thawed chicken drumsticks, but if you want to keep a stash of frozen ones in the freezer, that's another great meal idea. Nowdays, you should can produce Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks
- You need 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
Chicken drumsticks are very easy to make. The best advice, I will give you about making them, is that you need to season them before you coat them with any BBQ. Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are slightly spicy, sticky, sweet, and full of garlic and ginger and crispy even with skin! Just one dish to clean and dinner is A quick and easy Korean BBQ sauce is the key in these Korean Glazed Chicken Drumsticks.
Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks step by step
- Heat oven to 475.
- Mix salt and cornstarch. evenly coat each drumstick and refrigerate uncovered for at least 2 hours to a day. kept uncovered helps the skin get crispy..
- Use a wire rack or drumstick holder. apply spray oil to rack so skin doesn't stick. place on cookie sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup..
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes. if drumsticks are large cook for 40. if using wire rack flip drumsticks over halfway through cooking..
- For sauce: saute garlic in frying pan over med heat for 1 minute. add rest of ingredients and stir frequently, cooking for 3 minutes. set aside till chicken is done..
- Coat chicken in sauce. You can garnish with sesame seeds and or chopped scallions.
You are going to want to put it on everything! BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that's always a crowd pleaser. Easy recipe for Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks that are so juicy and flavorful smothered in your favorite barbecue sauce and baked to crispy Coat the chicken drumsticks in the marinade. Add onions to the chicken, cover and refrigerate.