Air Fryer chicken drumsticks. Air fryer chicken legs that are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy and caramelized on the outside. Easy to make and very tasty. If you like dark chicken meat, you absolutely must try these air fryer chicken legs.
You won't believe the result of this air fryer fried chicken! Chicken – I like chicken drumsticks but you can use any cuts you want. You can also use chicken breast, thighs, wings or leg quarters. Nowdays, you should can prepare Air Fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
They're tender and juicy inside and crispy on Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, shake off excess buttermilk, and dredge the drumsticks in the seasoned flour mixture to coat on all sides. The air fryer is nice and light and with very little oil, you too can get healthy, crisped dinners (chicken, etc). And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn't require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes quickly cook, compared to the oven. Enjoy these delicious Air Fryer Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks for dinner tonight!
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks instructions
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..
Sometimes we all need a very easy dinner night, right? Succulent, yet crispy chicken drumsticks marinated and then cooked in the Air Fryer. If you want a sweet and sticky take on Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks, then you need this recipe. I always remember getting chicken drumsticks with my aunts and my mum from Marks & Spencers and then sitting. Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks are coated with cornflake crumbs and seasonings.