Baked Chicken Drumsticks. My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! You're going to love this one. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before).
These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier! The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Nowdays, you should can make Baked Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Baby portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 6 each of chicken legs.
Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Baked Chicken DrumsticksYummy Inspirations. chicken drumsticks, onions, garlic, carrots, cloves, chopped potatoes. Roast Chicken Drumsticks with Sweet Potato FriesRecipesPlus. Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended..
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish.
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered..
- Pour over top of chicken legs..
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms..
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly..
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe – juicy seasoned chicken legs, baked to perfection for a lighter one pan meal. Perfect for a dinner any day of the week. Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked. What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks? Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks: Easy chicken leg recipe.