Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗. #StrengthTeam What's going on Strength Team Family? How to Cook Oven Roasted Drumsticks and they will come out perfect every single time. I hope you enjoy this video Super easy dish and yummy that the Whole family will enjoy.
Tender turkey meat, smothered in the most amazing smooth sauce made with the roasting juices and vegetables, this is. This time may vary depending on the size of your drumsticks. Tender and crispy turkey drumsticks, easily roasted in the oven and served with a delicious vegetable gravy. Nowdays, you should can prepare Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗
- You need 1 of large pack chicken drumsticks 🍗.
- You need 4 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Roasted Turkey Legs Turkey legs are all the rage at the state fairs. The booths where they are cooked smell amazing. Then someone walks by with one and you really think you need one until. I actually really love making chicken drumsticks because not only are they really easy, but they are super flavorful.
Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks 🍗 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken drumsticks……(Price on chicken does not reflect how much I really paid !).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees……
- In a large baking pan melt your margarine in the oven that you preheated……Remove pan from oven when margarine has melted (about 5 minutes)……
- Next add your taco seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder to the melted margarine……Mix well….
- Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine……
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 1 hour……
- Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy 😉!!!.
I use chicken breasts in home cooking a lot, but I think we can agree that the drumsticks have way more flavor. Plus, my kids think it's fun to pick it up and eat it like a turkey leg. This fabulous recipe uses Greek yogurt to create an amazing marinade that makes the chicken incredibly moist. No one will guess that it has been lightened up and is not even fried! — Kim Wallace, Dennison, Ohio. Just pop it in the oven and throw together some sides.