Ginger Garlic Asian Drumsticks. This instant pot Asian recipe for ginger garlic drumsticks is out of this world! Enjoy tender chicken in a sweet and sour sauce that's ready in no time. These Ginger Garlic Drumsticks are finger lickin' good.
The chicken drumsticks are marinated and oven baked to juicy This ginger garlic baked chicken recipe is Asian-flavored. I used soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, and honey to marinate the. These Asian-inspired chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! Nowdays, you should can have Ginger Garlic Asian Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Ginger Garlic Asian Drumsticks
- You need 5-8 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 3 inch piece of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil for sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of oil for frying.
- Prepare 3-5 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp. of sweetner like honey.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of hot sauce.
I skinned the drumsticks to lighten them up, but you won't miss it! Then you add in the liquid ingredients, plus the garlic and ginger, and bring to a boil. The Best Asian Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Asian Glazed Drumsticks recipe: These Asian inspired drumsticks are finger lickin' good!
Ginger Garlic Asian Drumsticks step by step
- Dry off your drumsticks.
- Add a couple slits to each side of each drumstick.
- Put oil in a skillet set to medium heat. Once hot, add drumsticks..
- Allow to brown then turn over to brown the other side..
- While the chicken is Browning clean your ginger.
- Chop, grate, slice or dice your ginger and garlic.
- Add the oil for the sauce (sesame is the boss if you have it) soy sauce, sweetner, hot sauce and mix. Add ginger and garlic and stir..
- When your chicken is browned, grind some black pepper over the chicken..
- Then pour the sauce over the chicken. Flip it over a few times. Turn heat down to medium low..
- I like to cover the skillet to give the chicken time to finish without burning the sauce.
- About every 3 minutes, flip the chicken so each side gets sauce..
- Recover skillet, and keep this flip and cook until chicken is cooked through. About 9-12 minutes..
The glaze would also be great with thighs or wings. Add water, balsamic, soy sauce, agave, garlic, ginger, hot sauce and cook on high until liquid comes to a boil. I love chicken drumsticks, but these Healthy Asian Glazed Chicken Drumsticks, take my love to a whole new level. Add water, balsamic, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, hot. These drumsticks go well on their own or over steamed rice.