Chicken drumsticks recipe. There are hundreds of chicken drumstick recipes that are savory, sweet, spicy, and perhaps a mix of all three to satisfy everyones tastebuds. It's often a quick fix for a hungry crowd because. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly
My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! You're going to love this one. Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken drumsticks recipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken drumsticks recipe
- You need 500 gms of . Chicken Drumsticks (around 5-6)-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of . Curd/Yoghurt -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of . Turmeric Powder-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of . Red Chilli Powder-.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of . Kashmiri Chilli Powder-.
- You need 1 tsp of . Coriander Powder-.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of . Garam Masala Powder-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of . Tomato Ketchup-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of . Salt- or add to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of . Refined Oil-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of . Ginger Garlic paste-.
- You need 5tbsp of . Fry for refined oil-.
I wanted a basic way to cook drumsticks since they are cheaper than the breasts. I didn't want alot of spice or sauce on it so if you. Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe – juicy seasoned chicken legs, baked to perfection for a lighter one pan meal. Perfect for a dinner any day of the week.
Chicken drumsticks recipe instructions
- Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make one slit on each of the drumsticks. – Whisk the curd/yoghurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix. – To marinate the chicken, arrange the drumsticks in a bowl and add the ginger garlic paste. Next pour the Yoghurt -Masala mix on top of the drumsticks and give a mix to coat them well. Cover and set aside on room temperature for around 90 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side..
- Fry on medium heat for 4 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 4 mins and then flip it and lower the heat..
- Keep frying and turning every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take a total of 13-14 mins and total around 15-20 mins frying time..
Chicken Drumstick Recipe, marinated in just few spices, cooked in tablespoons of oil and you are done. You can enjoy this easy yet delicious drumsticks with. I make chicken drumstick recipes often, so I always look for ways to make them more interesting, especially for the grownups. These spicy chicken drumsticks certainly fit the bill! Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe.