Malai chicken drumstick biryani. Malai Tikka Biryani is a spicy street food and its very delicious in tast. The Creamy Boti and bbq taste of this biryani is the Enjoy This Super Delicious Street Food Malai Tikka Biryani With your friends and family. Chicken Biryani – Malai Chicken Biryani Recipe – Chicken Biryani Restaurant Style.
Ranch Chicken Drumsticks, Sticky Chicken Drumsticks, Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Chicken Malai Kabab, Chicken malai tikka, Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe. » Chicken- I prefer to cook tikkas with boneless skinless chicken breasts. But it will work with any kind of chicken meat. Nowdays, you should can prepare Malai chicken drumstick biryani using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Malai chicken drumstick biryani
- Prepare 8 pieces of chicken drumstick.
- Prepare 1 of big onions slice.
- Prepare 3 of tspoon of malai.
- Prepare 3 of tspoon of curd.
- It’s 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of big cardamom pod.
- Prepare 2 of tspoon kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of tspoon coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 of tspoon cummin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspoon turmeric powder.
- You need 3 of tspoon ghee.
- Prepare 1 of and half bowl of basmati rice soaked for half and hour.
- It’s of Black pepper powder to sprinkle.
- It’s 1 of tspoon chicken 65 masala.
- It’s 1 of tspoon kitchen king masala.
- It’s 1/2 of tspoon garam masala powder.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of tspoon red chilli powder.
- Prepare Pinch of any food colour dissolve in water.
- Prepare of Few almonds and cashewnuts.
You can marinate chicken thighs, chicken tenders, or chicken drumsticks in this marinade. Chicken Malai Boti is a popular dish from the Pakistani bbq cuisine and no menu is complete without it. Chicken Malai Boti recipe's name reflects the nature of its ingredients as "Malai" (cream) is a key component. Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks – juicy, tasty, moist chicken marinated with amazing Thai flavors and baked to golden perfection.
Malai chicken drumstick biryani instructions
- Wash the chicken drumstick and slit it now add curd Kashmiri red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander powder salt and mix well.. Than add Malai mix it than add chicken 65 masala.
- Marinate chicken cover it and keep in refrigerator for 2to3 hrs… In a kadai add ghee.. Than add cloves bay leaf and cardamom pod saute it. Than add red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander and mix well in alow flame.
- Now add chicken drumsticks mix well and add water and cover it let it cook for 15 minutes on medium slow flame.
- Later add kitchen king masala mix well than add garam masala mix well add water and let it cook for 5to7 minutes.
- Now in kadai add oil.. Add onions and fry till crispy brown colour… Wash rice and boil it add salt rice should be not too much cooked kacha paka type.
- As rice is boiled in a kadai add chicken drumsticks with gravy in base.. Than add rice.. Again add chicken.
- Now add gravy over it add green chillies again add rice.
- Now add food colour and.. Keep biryani in slow flame cover it with lid and add little water give dum for 15 minutes.. As biryani is aff tha flame.. Sprinkle black pepper powder add cumin seeds over it…
- Heat ghee add over biryani… Later sprinkle some fried brown onions some alononds and Cashew nuts….
- Now Malai chicken drumstick biryani is ready to eat serve hot and enjoy🍗😊.
This is the second week of back-to-school and my life has gone back to the same old routine again. Authentic and flavorful chicken biryani ready to eat in an hour? Yes, it's absolutely possible with an Instant Pot! This aromatic and mouthwatering chicken biryani is a family-favorite. In fact, I think I like chicken biryani just as much – possibly more than my butter chicken.