Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick.
Nowdays, you should can produce Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick
- You need 3 of chicken leg piece.
- It’s Half of cup garlic paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 4tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick step by step
- Wash chicken drumstick.. And give slit on it.
- In a mixing bowl add all the above ingredients and marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Later in a pan add butter and add chicken roast chicken on medium slow flame by turning sides and cooked properly to get crispy roasted chicken.
- As chicken drumsticks gets ready serve hot and enjoy🍗😊.