Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks. Baked honey glazed chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! The honey-soy chicken glaze makes these juicy chicken The honey-soy glaze make the drumsticks so flavorful and completely irresistible. These are amazing served with steamy white rice and.
The ketchup, honey and mustard glaze adds a nice flavor and makes the chicken moist. Perfect for both, outdoors and indoors Serve with ketchup, a salad and rice on the side. Make a perfect light meal by serving only one drumstick per person packed with the. Nowdays, you should can have Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks
- It’s 1 packet of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s 1 bottle of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Tandoori Masala.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of beer (optional) – preferably Guinness.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- It’s of Cumin.
The perfect choice for all the Chicken lovers. Its crispy, juicy, and finger-licking chinese side-dish. Try out this scrumptious recipe and be the cooking. This glazed chicken drumsticks recipe calls for ingredients that make up a very simple but delicious marinade.
Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks step by step
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of ground garlic, 1 tbsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp mixed herbs/ basil, 1 teaspoon black paper and 1 tbsp salt. Wash and mix the chicken in marinate overnight up to 2 days..
- Boil the chicken till cooked evenly. Ensure you use the water that will have been exuddated during the marination process. Boil till all the water evaporates and its dry. Ensure it doesn't get over cooked..
- In a bowl, add a cup of corn flour, 1 tsp of tandoori masala, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of black pepper. Mix these ingredients thoroughly. Coat the chicken in the mixture and fry in hot oil it to give the chicken a nice, firm and crispy coating.
- To make the sauce. Fry a finely chopped onion and 1 tbsp of ground garlic and ginger. Add in 1 cup of Ketchup, 2 tbsp of soy sauce and half cup of honey (depending on how much sweetness you want). Measuring 1 tsp of each, add in black pepper, cayenne pepper, basil and tandoori masala. Pour in half a cup of dark beer, preferably Guinness coz of the flavor, if you lack, use Tusker. Let it simmer on low heat until its thick..
- Dip in the drumsticks in the sauce and let them simmer for about five minutes..
- Serve with preferred starch and enjoy 😍.
Soy sauce, honey, chili sauce, a small amount of oil, ground ginger and salt and pepper make up the marinade. The marinade is combined with the chicken. Honey-Soy Chicken Drumsticks, Thighs or Wings. Put the chicken in a large shallow baking dish. A homemade honey garlic barbecue sauce smothered on chicken drumsticks with a cooking hack that makes it incredibly easy!