Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan. This flavorful browned butter honey garlic chicken drumsticks recipe is my absolute favorite chicken recipe that is super easy, and delicious. This Honey-Butter-Garlic Glazed Chicken is just right. It is sweet, lightly creamy, tasty to each bite and absolutely crispy!
Baked honey glazed chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! In a small bowl, whisk together all marinade I served this with garlic bread and corn salad and my whole family LOVED it! A homemade honey garlic barbecue sauce smothered on chicken drumsticks. mmm! Nowdays, you should can have Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan
- It’s 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chicken tandoori garam masala.
- It’s Pinch of food colour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of as required Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida/ constarch.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato catch up.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shejwan chutney.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare of For restaurant style garlic naan-.
- Prepare 2 cups of maida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of baking soda.
- You need of Few Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of kalonji.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
When you buy chicken with the skin on it often comes all jumbled up with the skin folded back. But if you want to get that great chicken skin that is crispy and full of flavor you need to pull that skin back over the meat. Garlic Drumsticks are a quick and easy recipe using chicken legs, flavored with honey and soy sauce, that can be roasted in the oven or grilled. Garlic Roasted Drumsticks is a super quick and easy five-ingredient recipe made with chicken legs.
Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan instructions
- For marination drumsticks- Add drumsticks in a bowl add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste lemon juice, salt red chilli powder,tandoori masala mix everything.cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator..
- For frying chicken drumsticks heat the oil in the pan. Take a bowl beat egg add salt pepper. And keep maida in one plate. Take 1 drumstick deep in beaten egg and coat in maida.. keep all drumsticks ready..
- Once oil gets heat fry in deep oil till it get cooked and Remove in tissue paper..
- For honey glaze – take a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil add chopped onion chopped ginger garlic and saute for 2 minutes add soya sauce tomato ketchup and honey. mix all together and saute add little water and saute for 2 minutes. Add pinch ajinomoto and salt saute add honey and mix everything and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Cook on high heat so that sauce covers the drumsticks. Take it in a serving plate garnish with coriander leaves and onion salad.
- For garlic naan- take maida add curd salt sugar baking soda oil. Mix all together and knead the dough. Apply oil on ur hand and knead the dough. Keep the dough cover with cloth or lid.
- Heat a tawa. Take a small dough into ur hand roll it and shape it in an oval shape rolling. Add kalonji chopped garlic chopped coriander leaves and press it and roll it over again. On the other side take water into ur hand And spread over roti in it and roast in tawa.
You can grill or roast the meat while you baste it. Don't you just love it when you finally learn how to I used chicken legs (thighs and drumsticks) but breasts would also work with this, although you would have to adjust the baking time. And my skillet meals are becoming quite popular on How to make Glazed Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken? In a medium sized skillet add the butter and allow to melt over medium high heat. Photo about A plate of honey garlic glazed chicken drumsticks with rice.