Bacon Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Sauteed chicken, shrimp and bacon smothered in the most delicious homemade carbonara sauce served with pasta. Finish the carbonara: Add the cooked spaghetti, bacon and basil to the skillet and toss well to combine.
This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Building Flavor- It all starts with bacon or pancetta. Carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. Nowdays, you should can make Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- You need 4 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of Green onions sliced.
Chicken Carbonara is an Italian recipe with chicken, pasta, bacon, tomatoes in a creamy Alfredo sauce. This recipe also has Red Onion which gives a fun extra taste too. Season chicken with salt and pepper. This Olive Garden Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara takes exciting to the next level!
Bacon Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
What is the Difference between Carbonara Sauce and Alfredo. Bring water to boil in a saucepan and add pasta. While pasta is cooking add chicken, garlic and bacon to a frypan; fry until cooked. If you are not familiar with chicken carbonara is it basically a type of chicken spaghetti. Pasta noodles, with chicken and bacon in a delicious parmesan sauce.