Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need 1 each of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 250 grams of Pasta of your Choice.
- You need 270 ml of Thickened Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil Water and Cook Pasta according to instructions..
- Slice your Chicken into cubes and fry until golden..
- Add your sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic..
- In a container mix 270mls of cream, 2 tablespoons of mixed herbs and 1-2 tablespoons of cornflour..
- Add this to the chicken mix and heat until thickened..
- Pour Sauce over your pasta and Enjoy :-).