Stacy's Chicken Carbonara.
Nowdays, you should can boil Stacy's Chicken Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Chicken Carbonara
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 packages of Uncle Ben's 90 second Garlic & Butter Rice.
- You need 1 packages of Bacon or Pancetta, diced up.
- It’s 6 each of Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Peas.
Stacy's Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Crisp the Bacon, drain all but 2 T grease.
- In a separate bowl, season chicken with salt & pepper and mix. Add the chicken to the browned Bacon, and Waite until white on all sides..
- Add your garlic and cream. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add peas and continue to cook till heated through..
- Stir in enough Parmesan cheese to thicken sauce up..
- Heat each of the uncle Ben's rice in the microwave. Pour into a big bowl when heated. Mix in your Carbonara mixture..
- Top with more parm when served.