Shepherds pie 2. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one. This version of shepherd 's pie is multi-layered with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, ground beef and onion.
British European Recipes Shepherd's Pie Recipes Tomato Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Lamb Recipes Onion Recipes Beef Corn. This keto shepherd's pie is the best! This comfort food uses ground beef with veggies and mashed cauliflower on top. Nowdays, you should can have Shepherds pie 2 using 29 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie 2
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 10 of large potato.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grean peas.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of beef cube.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of maggi seasoning.
- It’s of Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cool runnings chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of adobo.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet baby rays hickory bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of montery jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot shredded.
- You need of for the potatoes.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 4 tbs of hellmans mayo.
- Prepare 3 tbs of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 1% milk.
A traditional prebaked, family size pie prepared with succulent chunks of chicken and six garden vegetables in a rich, creamy. Shepherd's pie with rich lamb and creamy mash is winter comfort food at its best. The peaks and ridges on the mash just adds to the appeal! Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling.
Shepherds pie 2 instructions
- Peel potatoes and boil them till soft enough to mash.
- While potatoes are cooking in a deep friend pan add the 3tbs oil chopped onion and chopped garlic shredded carrot and peas and cook until onions are semi soft.
- Add in your ground beef and continue to cook until beef is well cooked and not pink anymore.
- Drain the greese out of your meat with strainer and then add your corn and mix well.
- Add in the onion powder paprikasprinkle little salt and pepper adobo and mix together.
- Add in beef cube maggi 1/4 cup water mix good.
- Add in chicken seasoning ketchup bbq sause n mix well n shut stove off.
- Drain potatoes once there done and put them back in pot add the butter and mash with hand masher.
- Add in 1/4 tsp salt garlic puree mayo parmesean n milk n mix well with hand blender.
- In a caserole pot add your beef mix to the bottom n even out.
- Add potatoes on top n spread n even out.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese bacon bits and chive on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven @350 for 45 minutes take out rest 15 minutes and cut in.
The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious. Shepherd's Pie (made with lamb meat) is similar to Cottage Pie (made with beef). Both the dishes probably originated as a means to use left over meat. You likely know Shepherd's pie as a homey, comforting casserole — one that combines a flavorful stew of ground beef, peas, carrots (and sometimes corn) with mountains of. This Shepherd's Pie Recipe is such a delicious, comforting dish!