Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven!
We decided to buy some and make some Beef Kabobs. Shish kabob (or kebab, if you prefer), literally means "gobbets of meat roasted on a spit or skewers." This awesome concept is Mediterranean in origin, the We've already covered other skewerd meats like kofta and chicken kabobs here. But to be honest, I have struggled with beef kabobs for a while. Nowdays, you should can produce Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef top sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 can (6 oz) of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
How to make beef kabobs marinated in a honey, Sriracha and soy marinade. Jump to the Honey Sriracha Marinated Beef Kabobs Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. If we were stuck on an island and had to survive on just a few things, Sriracha would be on our list of necessities. Grilled Beef Kabobs with Steak Sauce Glaze.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs instructions
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
You can do this in an airtight glass container or large gallon ziplock bag. Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Spanish Marinated Beef Kabob Recipe – Brochetas de Ternera. Chunks of beef are marinated in Spanish sweet paprika, garlic, and oil, then grilled on the barbecue. After cooking, drizzle with a zesty dressing over the top.