Ray's Broccoli Gratin.
Nowdays, you should can produce Ray's Broccoli Gratin using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Ray's Broccoli Gratin
- Prepare 1 lb of 2pounds bag of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of mesquite seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s of panko topping.
- It’s 2 cup of panko.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Ray's Broccoli Gratin step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- start by giving your broccoli a quick blanch in boiling salted water about 5minutes. turn off and drain add to casserole dish.
- now to make your cheese sauce; add butter onions, garlic & all seasoning to a large pot. cook about 3 minutes add in flour it will turn lumpy cook down Bout 1 minute. Now you'll need a whisk add in milk, you'll keep whisking on med/high heat till it starts to thicken*at this point if its to thick you can add a little more milk* add in cheese whisking well turn off. Niw top your broccoli with cheese sauce..
- :panko add melted butter to panko, with cheese & seasonings. top casserole bake 20-25minutes till golden.