Brad's onepot Chipotle pozole.
Nowdays, you should can produce Brad's onepot Chipotle pozole using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's onepot Chipotle pozole
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of pork sirloin roast.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic pwdr, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped, divided.
- You need 5 of vine ripened tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- You need 1 of small can, roasted diced green chiles.
- You need 4 tsp of tomato chicken granulated bouillon.
- It’s 4 of Chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of each; cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each; oregano, sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of lg can of each; white and yellow hominy.
- You need of Garnishment.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Remaining 1/2 onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of avacado, seeded peeled and cut into 1/8ths.
- Prepare 5 of lg radishes, sliced thin.
- It’s of Shredded cabbage.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
Brad's onepot Chipotle pozole step by step
- Chop pork roast into bite sized pieces. Remove any bone or pure fat. Put into a lg zip lock bag. Add flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Seal bag with as much air inside as possible. Shake bag well to evenly coat meat..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Fry pork in batches. Do not overcrowd pan. Brown well on all sides. When done, drain and add to your one pot pressure cooker..
- Add the tomatoes, 1/2 the onion, jalapeños, chiles, bouillon, chipotles, spices, cilantro, and vinegar to the one pot. Add water to cover everything. Stir well..
- Set one pot for 45 minutes. Follow all instructions and precautions provided with your machine..
- When one pot is safe to open, add both cans hominy. Cook again for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare garnishes. Put all on a lg plate..
- When one pot is done cooking, serve immediately in lg bowls. Put garnish in the middle of the table for people to choose what they want. Enjoy..