Buttery Bourbon Steak.
Nowdays, you should can have Buttery Bourbon Steak using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Buttery Bourbon Steak
- You need of Steak————-.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1-3/4 pound of sirloin steak 1-1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare of Sauce———–.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bourbon I used Jim Bean.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely diced onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 cube of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
Buttery Bourbon Steak instructions
- Season the steak.
- Add steaks to a hot skillet seasoned side down..
- Season the unseasoned side which is up.
- Turn every 3-4 minutes..
- After fourth turn add butter.
- While that is cooking to a pot add the butter and onions.
- Sauté the onion till tender then add the bourbon.
- Simmer for 10 minutes add to the steak.
- Add flour to the skillet with the steaks and make a Roux..
- After it has sautéed for 6 minutes add water with bouillon cube and stir till thickened.
- Let rest 5 minutes in the bourbon sauce.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.