Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup.
Nowdays, you should can boil Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup
- Prepare 8 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 of pork sirloins (cubed).
- Prepare 2 (10.8 oz) of bags frozen California blend veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes (broken into quarters).
- Prepare To taste of turmeric.
- You need To taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt.
- You need To taste of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Marcum Soul Seasoning.
Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup instructions
- Fry pork sirloin cubes, season with turmeric. Add butter toward the end so it melts. Do not drain, you won't need to, and you'll want to keep the butter..
- Cook veggie blend (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) in 2 cups water. Drain..
- Combine veggies and pork in large pot. Add flour and stir..
- Add milk, bouillon cubes and seasoning to taste, cooking until it's to your desired thickness..
- Serve and enjoy!.