Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight. While the pork came out very, very tender (I used pork butt), I did not like the sauce–it was bland, and very greasy. This dish reminded me of food at an Indian or Thai buffet–not horrible, but not impressive and flavorful as a.
Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. Add the mussels, cover the pot, and let steam until opened. Nowdays, you should can boil Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- It’s 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- It’s 18 of steamer clams.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- You need 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- You need 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- It’s of cooked jasmine rice.
During the last minute of cooking, add the cilantro and basil. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This Thai Red Curry did the trick and I was able to prepare it. This is the quickest and easiest shrimp red Thai curry recipe ever. "This is the quickest and easiest shrimp red Thai curry recipe ever.
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry step by step
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
Great for an impressive dinner party, because it tastes great but hardly takes any time at all (especially if you buy your prawns already peeled). How to Make Thai Red Curry Paste. Making the paste is super simple. You throw the ingredients into a food processor. I mean what could be simpler?