my tatter casserole. I make my tater casserole with green beans but if I don't have those on hand, my second favorite is a tater tot casserole with corn. This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top. Tater Tot Casserole is a staple, kid friendly recipe in my kitchen.
I think tater tots just make every. Enjoy crispy bites of potato atop this ground beef & veggie TATER TOTS Casserole recipe. My kids love this easy tater tot casserole! Nowdays, you should can prepare my tatter casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of my tatter casserole
- It’s 1 packages of tatter tots.
- You need 1 lb of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 can of cream of: chicken/mushroom.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen mix veggies like peas n carrots.
- You need 3 cup of mixed blend of cheeses.
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is super easy to throw together for a weekend breakfast. The tater tots are placed on top of everything else so that they brown and crisp up nicely. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of Read my disclosure and copyright policy.
my tatter casserole step by step
- saute onion with olive oil. add sirloin let cook.
- food process thawed veggies then add to meat and onion.
- grease pan big enough . once meat is cooked layer in baking dish then add cream of chicken & mushroom.
- add shredded cheese layer tots on top and bake that sucker 350 20 minutes.
- enjoy with a salad :).
This post may contain affiliate links. Tater tot casserole is classic comfort food, meaning it should be scooped into and eaten from bowls. My kids love it with ketchup, but chopped green onions, parsley. Try my Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole for a hearty meal to start your day. Lots of folks are confused by the name, Tater Tot Hotdish, but you may recognize this as Tater Tot.