Chicken and Chorizo Carbonara.
Nowdays, you should can have Chicken and Chorizo Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Chorizo Carbonara
- You need 2 of chorizo sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of eggs (1 whole & 2 yolks).
- Prepare of Cooked chicken breast.
- It’s of Cracked pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken and Chorizo Carbonara step by step
- Cook pasta, strain and run under cold water to stop cooking.***(Reserve 1 cup of starch water for the sauce.)***.
- I'm a medium pan cook chorizo.
- Move meat to one side and gently press on the meat to squeeze out the fat to the opposite side of the pan.
- Fry the onion and garlic in the rendered fat.
- Mix with the meat when onion is brown..
- Add pasta and stir.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Add half a cup of starch water and stir..
- Beat eggs with roughly 1 TBS of parmesan cheese..
- Take dish of the heat.wait for 1 minute. Stir in the egg mixture keep stirring until sauce thickens but does turn into scrambled eggs. While mixing add the remaining starch water to thicken..
- Finish off with Parmesan, parsley and cracked pepper.