Piping Hot Gratin Made with Leftover Roast Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Piping Hot Gratin Made with Leftover Roast Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Piping Hot Gratin Made with Leftover Roast Chicken
- You need 100 grams of Leftover roast chicken.
- It’s 100 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 1 can of Canned white sauce.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Piping Hot Gratin Made with Leftover Roast Chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 240℃. Boil the macaroni according to the instructions on the packet, and drain. Mix the milk into the canned white sauce a little at a time..
- The amount of milk added equals about half the white sauce can. Put the macaroni into a heatproof container, shred the chicken by hand and place it on top of the macaroni, then top with the white sauce..
- Gently mix with a spatula or spoon so the sauce and the macaroni blend together evenly..
- Sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese, and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until it browns. If you are using an aluminium tin, you can bake it in the oven..