Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns.
Nowdays, you should can make Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns
- Prepare of 🌻For dough:.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 tbsp yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tsp sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 80 ml of lukewarm milk.
- It’s as needed of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk for glazing.
- It’s as needed of Nigella seeds & sesame seeds for sprinkle.
- Prepare of 🌻For Stuffing:.
- You need 100 g of lamb / beef / chicken / mutton mince no fat.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of coriander chopped.
Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns instructions
- Take a big bowl add Lukewarm milk sugar,salt,oil, yeast and add egg mix well then add flour Knead dough well till make a nice soft dough..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl (nonstick spray is fine) and cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place in a slightly warm environment to rise until doubled in size, around 60-90 minutes..
- Take a nonstick pan heat 1 tbsp oil then add chopped onion sauté till nice brown then add ginger & garlic paste sauté few second add meat mince and all spices fry keema till nice brown and all water goes try well turn the gas off. Add chopped green chilli & coriander set aside till all stuffing cool completely..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and Knead it again with soft hand then divide dough into 6 equals round balls then roll out each rectangle shape but not too thin or not too thick..
- Then cut each rectangle in middle horizontally shape with help if pizza cutter or sharp knife..
- Cut vertical line but only create these vertical lines half way up the dough. This should create a barcode type pattern..
- Place filling on the non sliced sections of dough and fold dough over to cover then roll the entire dough including the vertical lines This creates a sausage shape that.
- Roll the sausage shape into a shell shape or swirl shape..
- Fold like a tight log then twist and give then a nice bun shape. Transfer all bun on a prepared oven try lined with parchment paper..
- Cover the buns with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and let it rest for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F / 177°C. Brush all buns with egg wash & sprinkle with black seeds & sesame seeds. Bake all Buns 20-25 mins all till nice golden brown. Serve Hot ♨️ Enjoy ! with soup or your favourite sauces..