Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie.
Nowdays, you should can produce Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie
- Prepare 1 kg of Potatoes (boiled and mashed, sprinkle salt blackpepper add 1 tbsp butter and mix well, keep on flame and keep adding milk and stirring till it's finely mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Boneless Chicken (saute in butter with salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and pinch of turmeric powder, till done).
- You need 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Veggies chopped (Capsicum, Cauliflower, Sweet Corns and French beans).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare little of Chilli powder.
- It’s pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie step by step
- In a wok braise onion till golden brown colour, add tomatoes and spices braise til forms a paste add veggies cook little add chicken and sauces and mix well should roast type. switch off flame In a casserole pour chicken mixture, then make a layer of potatoes poke with fork over them sprinkle dried herbs and grate parmasan cheese you can top with slices of tomatoes and capsicum and bake till the cheese melts remove from oven and the serve..
- NB: for only veggie shepherd pie skip chicken and add more veggies.