Milk Gratin – Use the Macaroni As-Is.
Nowdays, you should can have Milk Gratin – Use the Macaroni As-Is using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Milk Gratin – Use the Macaroni As-Is
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 50 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 1 of Seafood, etc.
- It’s 30 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need 3 pinch of Salt.
- You need 4 of shakes Pepper.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Addition (Step 4): Chicken soup stock, consomme, etc.
Milk Gratin – Use the Macaroni As-Is instructions
- Cut the onions and scatter on the bottom of a pan. Lay the potatoes on top (slice thinly as possible)..
- Sprinkle flour evenly on top of Step 1, then add the uncooked macaroni. Sprinkle in the other ingredients (chicken, mushrooms, anything works ).
- Add the milk and water, and flavor with salt and pepper. Add the butter last and simmer on medium heat. Mix the top layer to make sure that everything is well-incorporated, then cover with a lid. Once it comes to a boil, reduce to low heat..
- Mix occasionally, and once the macaroni has softened and the sauce is creamy, it's complete (I used thin macaroni, which took 20 minutes to cook). Taste, and if you find the flavor to be lacking add consomme..
- I garnished the dish with microwaved broccoli. I eat it like this, but you can add cheese and then bake in a oven until golden brown..