Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin
- You need 50 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of portion Chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Consommé bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin step by step
- Boil the macaroni as directed on the package..
- Chop the chicken and onion..
- Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, and sauté Step 1..
- Add the margarine and melt..
- Add the flour and sauté. Make sure not to let it burn..
- Add the milk, consommé, salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat while stirring..
- Simmer for about 3 minutes until it thickens..
- Add the boiled macaroni and stir..
- Transfer into a gratin dish..
- Top with pizza cheese, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ℃..