Gratin with Bocchan Kabocha Squash.
Nowdays, you should can boil Gratin with Bocchan Kabocha Squash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Gratin with Bocchan Kabocha Squash
- You need 2 of Bocchan kabocha squash (Japanese mini pumpkin).
- It’s 100 grams of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 6 of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 3 grams of Additive-free consomme granules.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Panko.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
Gratin with Bocchan Kabocha Squash instructions
- Gratin sauce: Cut the onion, carrot and potato into 1 cm pieces. Microwave until soft (reference: 5 minutes in 1000 W). Heat a pot with butter and add ground chicken, onion, carrot, potato, shimeji mushrooms, button mushrooms and saute..
- When the pot contents have wilted, add flour and continue sautéing. Add milk a little at a time and mix well as you add milk. Add consomme granules and when the sauce has thickened, it is done..
- Wash the kabocha squash, wrap in plastic wrap while it is still moist and microwave until softened (reference: 5 minutes in 1000 W). Be careful not to heat it up too much..
- Cut about 1/4 of the upper part of the squash and scoop out the seeds inside..
- Stuff the gratin in the squash and sprinkle cheese, panko and parsley and bake it in an oven until browned..