My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria).
Nowdays, you should can prepare My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria)
- You need 1 of enough to fill 2 smal ricebowls Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 80 grams of Chicken.
- It’s 1 dash of bit of each Onions, Shiitake mushrooms, Spinach, etc..
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned whole tomatos.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Shredded cheese for pizza (easily meltable).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Panko.
My Secret Rice Gratin (Doria) step by step
- Put butter in a pan and cook the chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces), onion, and other vegetables (whatever vegetables you like). Sprinkle in the flour and continue to cook, but be sure not to let it burn. Slowly stir in the milk, mixing thoroughly..
- When the mixture has thickened into a firm mass, season with salt and pepper. Add in the rice and quickly mix..
- Divide the mixture into two gratin dishes. Squirt mayonnaise, tomatoes (cut up first), cheese, and panko. In a toaster oven or oven, heat the dish through until the cheese is well melted and a golden brown crust has formed..
- Creamy rice, tomato, cheese, and mayonnaise… so good!.