Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks.
Nowdays, you should can make Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth or water.
- You need 1 stick of butter sliced.
- Prepare 12 of chicken drumsticks skin on, bone in.
Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Pour chicken broth or water into the bottom of 6 quart instant pot and place pot rack on top.
- Place all the seasonings and brown sugar into a gallon sized baggie and shake well.
- Add drumsticks to bag of seasonings and shake to coat all of meat.
- Top with butter and seal lid– making sure that your seal valve is set to seal.
- Cook on Poultry or Manual Setting on High Pressure for 22 minutes. Naturally release with the warming feature turned off for 15 minutes after cooking and then flip to quick release..
- Check with meat thermometer to verify chicken is completely cooked to 165f.