Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken. A simple and flavorful grilled chicken recipe, my Indian spiced yogurt marinade tenderizes lean meat to create a juicy end result your whole family will love. Let's be real: boneless, skinless chicken breasts can get boring when eaten night after night. Bold and fragrant Indian Grilled Chicken.
It falls somewhere between a tandoori chicken recipe and a chicken tikka recipe, yet is dairy-free and has less ingredients to deal with. How to cook Indian-Spiced Grilled Chicken. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Nowdays, you should can make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne peppercorns.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of chicken legs , split into thighs and drums.
In a bowl, combine yogurt with spices. Transfer spice-rubbed chicken to yogurt mixture, tossing gently to coat. Grilled Chicken With Spicy West Indian Salsa VerdeFood Republic. Grilled Indian-Spiced Chicken with Tomato-Yogurt SauceConfections of a Foodie Bride.
Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken instructions
- Combine the fenugreek , garam masala ,sugar, garlic, cardamom, peppercorns,salt, yogurt, and tomato paste in a largebowl and mix well;.
- set aside 1/4 cup ofthe marinade for basting..
- Add the chickenthighs and drums and coat well..
- Cover thebowl and let marinate in the fridge for 45minutes to 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, preheat a grill tomedium-high..
- Remove the chicken piecesfrom the marinade and place on the hotgrill..
- Basting regularly with the reservedmarinade, cook until the chicken is doneand juices run clear, about 35 to 40minutes..
I particularly love the flavour balance it brings to spicy marinades. In this recipe, the natural acid in the yogurt serves to tenderize the chicken. The fat adds lots of flavour on its own, but it also helps carry the flavours of the spices. The result is a delicious flavourful, juicy grilled chicken, perfect alongside. Experience the enticing heat and spice of Indian cuisine matched with these grilled chicken wings.