Butter Chicken (Indian).
Nowdays, you should can have Butter Chicken (Indian) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken (Indian)
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 3 of onions minced.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes pureed.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala powder.
- You need 1 large of pinch of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pureed cashewnut paste (soak & grind cashewnuts).
- It’s 2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Butter Chicken (Indian) step by step
- Heat a large pan, add butter, heat a little then add the minced onions. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, tumeric powder and salt. Fry for about 1 minute..
- Add the pureed tomatoes + tomato paste & cook for 3-4 minutes until mixture forms bubbles uniformly..
- Throw in the dried fenugreek leaves, milk & chicken. Cook covered until chicken is tender..
- Open lid & cook further..
- When done, add the chicken masala powder & the cashewnut paste..
- Give it a good stir till everythingis properly mixed. But don't boil..
- Adjust salt..
- Serving suggestion: Vegetable Fried Rice. (Recipe in my profile).