"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken. Photo about Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Samsa is a Russian and Caucasus style pastry with Beef (you can also use Lamb) filling, while Samosa is the Middle Eastern and Indian Chicken or Samsa is traditionally cooked in a Tandyr (A Russian Tandoor, much like the Artisan Tandoor), while Samosas are often deep fried or baked. Ideal for any project that requires baked, food, samsa.
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. , samboosa in Tajikistan, sambosa or samosa in Madagascar, samsa by Turkic-speaking nations, sambusa Samosa with sauce available at Indian Coffee Houses in Kerala. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally. Samsa is a dish that belongs to the Uzbek, Uighur and Tajik cuisine, where it is prepared for many centuries. Nowdays, you should can have "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken
- Prepare 2 sheets of Puff pastry.
- It’s 1 piece of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
Stuffed chicken fillet with spinach and cheese on white plate on wooden background with copy space. Tasty healthy dish from chicken breast and vegetables. An incredible Uzbek Samsa recipe with a savory filling of chicken and potatoes shaped into triangles and baked until crispy. I've tried making the samosas with different fillings and my family seems to enjoy the chicken and potato filling the most.
"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken step by step
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, onions into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine onions, fillet, onions, peppers and cumin. Mix everything..
- Roll out the dough, cut into quartet pieces..
- The filling should be put in the middle, and the 4 ends of the dough should be joined together..
- Put the samsa on a baking tray. Anoint with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°.
How to make Uzbek Samosas Asian food. Samsa (samosa) with chicken fillet and green herbs on pink background. Samosa (also spelled samsa, somsa, samoosa, sambosak, sambusa, singada, samuza, somasi, somas) is an Uzbek food consisting of flaky Samosa may have different shapes and forms and be cooked in a multiplicity of ways. Today's samosa is usually filled with meat (mutton, chicken or beef). Uzbek samsa is a hearty baked dish of Uzbek cuisine for holidays and everyday life, with various fillings to suit all tastes.