NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan). It is mostly common during time of Ramzan. #mumbai #mykitchenmydish. Shape and bake naan two at a time: first smoosh the ball down flat with your fingers, then stretch it out into an oval shape. Transfer to the oven using a baking peel, or some other lightly floured thing you can use to slide the breads into the oven.
Chicken Naan Chaap – English Subtitle Indian street Food Chicken Naan Chaap – YouTube. Chicken chaap is a Bengali mughlai dish. Nowdays, you should can prepare NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan)
- It’s 1 cup of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsn of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsn of ginger,.
- It’s of garlic & Chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsn of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat.
- Prepare of Masala powder,.
- Prepare 1 tbsn of salt.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of boiled and smashed potato.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 of naan or any bread of ur choice.
Chicken chaap is a Bengali mughlai dish. Here Big chicken pieces marinated and cooked in spicy and rich poppy seed based gravy. This is a dry type dish is served with biryani, naan, rumali roti etc. Minced meat (chicken) dish from Anglo-Indian cuisine with flavoured spices and freshly chopped onion, ginger, chilli and coriander, skewered and grilled in tandoor served with salad and chutney.
NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) step by step
- Heat oil add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chilli paste and mix, now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix and saute..
- Now add the chicken cubes with salt and mix and saute now add garam masala and 1 tsp meat masala and mix..
- Now add tomato and chilli and cook on high flame that all water of tomato evaporate and all mix evenly. Now add the onion and coriander and mix..
- Now add potato and half lemon juice and mix.now sliced the naan from between and toast the naan with butter/ghee.now put chicken batter on one side add some chopped onions, coriander and cover it with naan.(just like burger).
- (Naan I made at home pic 1) serve with chutney/sauce enjoy.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
It can be served with Naan, Paratha, Pulao and biriyani. Shahi Chicken Chaap is a Rich Traditional Mughlai Preparation. Spicy chicken tikka masala with rice, indian naan bread, spices, herbs. Soya chaap marinated with spices and roasted in tandoor. Soya Chaap cooked in yummy spicy, garlic, capsicum and diced onion herbs combination.