Chicken 65😊(my style). Hello Everyone Welcome my dear frds. It's very easy with few simple steps. If u like my video plz.
The secret ingredient in my marinade is the whole wheat flour / atta. I made it quite a different ways and posted it here. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken 65😊(my style) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65😊(my style)
- Prepare 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Marinate:2 tbsn red chilli powder,1 tbsn vinegar,2 tbsn ginger,.
- You need of Garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn red chilli sauce,2 tbsn soya sauce,2 tbsn tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn cornflour,1 egg,1 tsp garam masala powder,few green chillies.
- Prepare of Few curry leaves,oil to shallow fry.
Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking. The flavor was amazing, but I didn't appreciate the texture of overcooked. Its truly delicious and serves as a great appetizer, also it makes a wonderful pairing with hard drinks like scotch or vodka. This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries.
Chicken 65😊(my style) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients.
- Mix all well even the slit green chillies.(marinate for 2 to 3 hours normal temperature not fridge).
- Heat oil in a pan, add few curry leaves and the marinated slit green chillies. Fry for few seconds now add the chicken..cover the lid and cook each side for 5 min.when done serve hot with salad and enjoy 😊.
- Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for yummy recipes 😊.
Chicken Curry Recipe – Spicy Andhra Style Vantalu with coconut – Telugu Dishes. how to cook Smokey Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe. Take it out of the refrigerator half hour before frying. This restaurant has been serving for three generations for now and maybe more. This was my first Quora Answer.