Chicken 65|| chicken fry. U can omit last step ,just fry the chicken and have it like that :). If u have any doubt regarding recipe contact me here [email protected] This immensely popular South Indian appetizer is made by marinating & frying chicken bites coated with flour, curry leaves and spices.
This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is very popular in restaurants, which we make now at home and is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. The flavor and strong fragrance of the dish comes from garlic, ginger, pepper powder, and other. Gently add the marinated chicken pieces one by one without overlapping and fry on a medium-low flame until golden brown, turning every once. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken 65|| chicken fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65|| chicken fry
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper with cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried kasuri methi leaves.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
Dice the chicken into small cubes and the onions. Shred the green chillies and chop the coriander leaves. Marinate the chicken with the spices, ginger garlic paste, chopped curry leaves, soy sauce Heat the oil in a pan or wok. Fry the marinated cubes of chicken until they are tender and cooked.
Chicken 65|| chicken fry step by step
- In a mixing bowl add the chicken and all the other ingredients with 1tsp of oil(to avoid the batter removed from the chicken while frying in the oil)mix well marinate it and refrigerated for at least 30mins.
- Then fry it in a medium flame in a pan.The chicken is ready to serve..
It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best! As Diwali is coming soon… what better time to share such an amazing Indian recipe?? Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden. Add fried chicken pieces, slit chillies, yogurt, red color and salt if desired. A popular and easy-to-make snack recipe, full of spice and flavour.