Chicken Biryani #instantpot.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Biryani #instantpot using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani #instantpot
- You need 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of For chicken seasoning:.
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken drumstick bone in.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of For rice seasoning :.
- You need 2 cups (400 grams) of basmati rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1.25 teaspoon of salt.
Chicken Biryani #instantpot instructions
- Marinate the chicken with the seasoning at least for 30 minutes..
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes..
- Turn on the instant pot and push the "saute" button. Heat the ghee. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add the chicken and the marination. Mix them well. Close the lid and turn the valve to "sealing". Set to manual mode for 10 minutes. When it's done, do the quick release by turning the valve to "venting". Give the chicken a quick stir..
- Drain the rice and gently pour to cover the chicken..
- Mix the water with garam masala and salt. Pour gently around the rice. Close the lid and turn the valve to "sealing". Set to manual mode for 6 minutes. When it's done, do the quick release..
- Gently fluff and mix the rice with the chicken on the bottom of the pot. Serve..