Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices. Nowdays, you should can have Chicken 65 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- Prepare of For marinate :.
- You need 500 gm of chicken breast cut in pieces.
- It’s 1 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1+1/2 tsp of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 2 tsp of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to taste of salt according.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For tadka :.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 10 of curry leaves.
- You need 3 of green chillies (cut in long and thin).
- You need 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 200-250 gm of katori low fat whisked yogurt.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of Coconut and fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Heat oil for deep frying in a deep pan. Lower the flame, and add in the chicken pieces slowly. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken. Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to.
Chicken 65 instructions
- Heat the Khadhai on medium heat. add oil and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and fry for 25-20 seconds. Now heat on low as we have to add yogurt. Mix well add orange food colouring and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add chicken and gently mix well to coat gravy on chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with freshly grated coconut and freshly chop.
Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary.