Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! Nowdays, you should can make Chicken 65 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken boneless.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam masala -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli powder -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice-.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thick curd -.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rice flour -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of All purpose flour -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn flour -.
Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary. Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Chicken 65 step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and marinate overnight or atleast 1 hour.
- Return the chicken to room temperature before frying.
- Drop in hot oil and cook for 10 mins or until evenly cooked depending on the piece sizes..
- Serve hot with some fried curry leaves, onion, lemon wedges..