Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
It is generally acknowledged that no one knows which (if any). The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices. Nowdays, you should can have Chicken 65 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken (boneless), cut into small bite size pieces.
- You need of Oil- For deep frying.
- It’s of For Marination.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 of number Egg, beaten(optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Lime juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Garnishing.
- It’s 2 of numbers Green chilli, slit.
- You need 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Heat oil for deep frying in a deep pan. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and vinegar although the exact recipe can vary. Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers.
Chicken 65 step by step
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients listed under 'for marination'. Cover and refrigerate it for about 2 hours or overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces in low-medium flame until brown color. Drain them on a paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Garnish the fried chicken pieces with deep fried green chillies and curry leaves..
- Serve hot..
I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken. Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to. This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for.