Brad's chicken vindaloo. A divine East Indian recipe for chicken,easy and delicious! Chicken Vindaloo is an Indian curry with vinegar and spices. This tangy, spicy curry from Goa, India, has roots in vinh d'alho, a stew brought to the region by Portuguese colonists.
And don't be intimidated by the long list of ingredients: this is a really easy recipe. Chicken Vindaloo is a dish that needs no introduction. A famous, often fiery, red curry from Goa, vindaloo has made a name for itself in the world of books. Nowdays, you should can produce Brad's chicken vindaloo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken vindaloo
- Prepare 2 tbs of evoo.
- You need 1/2 of lg onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of dry sherry.
- Prepare 3-4 of lg boneless skinless chicken thighs. cut into 1" cubes.
- You need 2 cups of vindaloo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of dry rice.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of soy sauce.
Like the beautiful land of Goa. Chicken Vindaloo is my favorite of the Indian Curry dishes. Vindaloo does not have to be that spicy, it can also be prepared in milder forms to suit your palate. This vindaloo is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Brad's chicken vindaloo instructions
- Combine rice and water in a sauce pot. Bring to a boil. Simmer on very low until rice is done..
- In a lg frying pan add evoo and onions. Saute until onions get clear but not brown..
- Add garlic, balsamic, sherry, and chicken. Cook until chicken becomes opaque..
- Add vindaloo sauce and simmer..
- Simmer until sauce thickens..
- To plate, place a serving of rice on your plate. Drizzle desired amount of soy sauce on rice. Top with chicken. Enjoy.
Chicken Vindaloo Recipe, Sabji, How To Make Chicken Vindaloo Recipe. This classical Portugal influenced goanese dish has a concoction of chicken, garlic, red chilies, vinegar and other Indian. It is a dish which, if not most popular, must be one of the most popular Indian dishes in the world. Vindaloo is a popular curry that hails from a tiny little state of Goa in India. Ive attempted to approximate the Chicken Vindaloo served at The Tandoor Palace on Second Avenue in New York.